Wednesday, April 6, 2011

wiww~

I am linking up with Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy where fashion is the name of the game! It's a great way to get you to think about what you are wearing.  I have gotten some great insight on cothes and styles. It's been fun every week to see what everyone is wearing.  If you have thought about trying, you should, it's fun!

This week was not good, I was a total slacker. I have one outfit; but I got some awesome flats that I LOVE!!!!

Here we go.....

White tank and tshirt: Old Navy
Green cardigan: Old Navy (new, I am loving the cardigans)
Necklace: Beka's room
Jeans: Big Star straight leg jeans-Buckle
Flats: Buckle- clearance! YYYAAAHH

Here is a closer look at the flats, they are a brown and gold color w/ gold buckles....so comfy too.


We have had some really great weather here, which makes me so happy.

Take care...Jodi
Pin It

2 comments:

Life, Crafts and Whatever said...

Ohhhhh, flats aren't normally my thang, but those are adorable! Look at you! You look comfortable, but totally put together.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

I like your new sweater/cardigan!! and love the shoes! :)