Friday, December 3, 2010

sneek peek again~

I am getting ready for another craft show tomorrow! This one is supposed to be really big and very busy, I am hoping so! :)  I was off today from work, so I spent most of the day with my sewing machine! I will be listing these pillows on my etsy shop, if you are interested, please let me know. :)





















































There are more, but I didn't get pictures of them. I will let you know how it goes and maybe I will have some pictures from the craft show!

Linked up to : Kate @  http://www.centsationalgirl.com/2010/12/christmas-craft-link-party/ and http://www.perfectlyimperfectblog.com/2010/12/christmas-cheer-challenge-and-our.html
Jodi
Pin It

14 comments:

Kristin said...

They're beautiful. I just love pillows!!

Nichelle @ Vintage Wanna Bee said...

CUTE!

Thanks for linking up at Tatertots and Jello! I'd love for you to come check out my blog:

http://vintagewannabee.blogspot.com/

Mucho love!
Nichelle

P.S. I'm your newest follower!

A Girl said...

yes it is a wonderful life! Beautiful pillows, good luck with your craft show.

the3125 said...

I love the first pillow! What a need idea! I found you from Be Different act Normal! Love those link up parties!! :)

Ali Richardson said...

Beautiful!!!

Nancy said...

Jodi, I love your pillows! You are really talented. Good luck at the show!

Nancy

Kathy said...

Your pillows are beautiful -I hope your craft show went well--I am sure it did because you had no more It's a Wonderful life pillows left in your etsy shop -good for you though, not so good for us:-)

Madigan at madiganmade said...

Beautiful! Just love the It's a Wonderful Life one.

C.R.A.F.T. said...

I want one! thank you for sharing...come on over and link up to MMM :)

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

absolutely beautiful! love the fabric! If you have time make sure to come link up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings today. www.ladybug-blessings.com

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

Love the pillows.The Bavarian Christmas linky party is still open-won’t you come and join us at http://dobermans-by-the-sea.blogspot.com/2010/11/1st-christmas-linky-party-at-dobermans.html and while you are there join the give-a-ways going on.

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Beautiful! I really love the It's a Wonderful Life pillow. The colors are great. Thank you so much for linking up to Homemade Christmas!

Cindy @ LeChaiseParfait said...

Love your pillows they are really nice.

Shaunna said...

Love them! Especially the type....how fitting! Thanks SO much for linking up to the Christmas Challenge! -shaunna :)