Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Candy~

Okay, not the kind of Christmas candy you were thinking,.....it's Christmas eye candy. I justs love all of these pictures, I wish it was my house!!!  I am working on some of my pillows and hopefully getting some baking done.  I really need to finish my decorating too!!! There is always so much to get done!!!

Anyway....enjoy the pictures and enjoy your weekend! I will try and show you some pictures of my house this weekend! :)



































































all pictures from Southern Living
Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhh, great eye Christmas candy! I wish those pictures were of my home, too. Looking forward to seeing your home!

Nancy

Robin Johnson said...

Oh so Yummy! My favorite type of candy!