Saturday, December 18, 2010

joy~

Okay, I have one more and that's it for the Christmas season.... I made a navy throw pillow with stenciled Joy on it. I really like how this one turned out too. It is listed in myshop!
I am off today to do some final shopping! I know the mall is going to be crazy, but I am ready!!!! I always said I work well under pressure! :)






I also got a great surprise the other day from Robin she gave me this sweet blog award
Robin is such a sweet person and has a beautiful blog and has some gorgeous Christmas decorations, be sure and check her out!!! THANK YOU ROBIN!!!!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Jodi
Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it, it's so cute. We all need to remember the joy of Christmas. And to have joy all year round.

http://www.alwaysinwondeer.com

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

This "JOY" pillow is so PREETY...love the font. Love your blog, so I’m going to follow along. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Blessings,
Linda