Monday, June 13, 2011

a peek~

I thought I would share a peek at the mud room! I just got back from a quick (1 hr drive one way!) trip to the city again tonight(but I got to eat at Famous Daves!)! :) We had to run up to get a few more things for the mud room; and more paint.......DIFFERENT paint.   I primed and painted most of the day on Sunday, I liked the color when it went on, but the more I looked at it, I am not sure I like it. I mean, I like the color alot, I am just not sure that I want it that dark....tell me what you think.


It's called Gossamer Blue; and here it is on the wall ( take note this is 9:30 at night and I have to use the flash, so it looks more powdery BLUE)...





  So, tell me what you think. The bottom is going to be white board and batten and the paint I got tonight is a lighter shade and I was going to put that on the doors.  I get a beachy feel when I am out there, which is not a bad thing, I like it.  I don't know...... I am up in the air! Do I repaint the walls the lighter color I got for the doors and paint the doors the darker color???? HELP!!!

Jodi
Pin It

2 comments:

Mandy Jean said...

I love the color! I am a sucker for blue walls. Eventually I want to paint my master bathroom a similar blue. Also.. you can never go wrong with the beach or famous daves! Very jealous. Closes famous daves is 4 hours.

Genn said...

It's hard to tell the true color. Take a picture in the morning light with no flash and compare.
I like it though.
I think blue is very serene.
The good thing is, it's just paint. So if you try living with it, and still don't love it, try another color!
Good luck!