Wednesday, June 15, 2011

no wiww, but what i'm reading~

I didn't do a What I Wore Wednesday this week, it's just too crazy around here with trying to work on the mud room, trying to decide on paint, and trying to get everything done before our puppy comes! I tell you, I am so ready for this project to be done; I am tired of my dirty laundry in the kitchen and the shoes all over the place and the dust.......you can't imagine the dust!

The paint color dilema.......well, I decided to keep the gossamer blue, tried the lighter last night, I like the darker; so it stays!


And like I have nothing else going on, I got a book at the library; not sure when I will have time to read it, but...... It is really good so far; highly recommended!



Happy Wednesday!

Jodi
Pin It

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I read that book in 2 days straight. Loved it :)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

First thank you for your comment :) AND secondly your getting a puppy!! That's alwasys super exciting, what kind are you getting!? I can't wait to see pics of him/her! && I really like that blue color too!! :)

Terry said...

I read this book too and wished there was a sequel...fantastic reading!