Saturday, October 23, 2010

easy no carve pumpkin ideas~

Do you have your pumpkins already? I am hoping to get mine this weekend, I am so behind, usually I have them the first of October! But anyway,....to carve or not to carve? We usually carve our pumpkins, but if you decide not to carve your pumpkins, here are some really cute ideas. I may just have to try a non carved pumpkin this year too. :)


Cute button pumpkin, just glue them on. Very Cute


Metalic pumpkins, the metalic colors are huge right now.

Duct tape pumpkins. Duct tape is all over in the craft stores with tons of great patterns, this is very cute

I like the chalk board pumpkins!



Just glue on some of your favorite candy in a cute pattern!
all photos are from real simple








Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Jodi
Pin It

No comments: