Sunday, October 10, 2010

cute little white pumpkin and more~

Remeber I told you that I was working on some projects this weekend? Well....the little white pumpkin is one of them. I had this little glass pumpkin, I think I got him at Michael's a few years ago.




 
I took some regular white acrylic paint and pour into the lid and into the pumkin.....let it dry over night and this is what i got! He has the look of milk glass! It is very cool, you can use it on any kind of glass and you can use any color you want!


Closer look at my white pumpkin.



I have also been trying to get my decorating all done,....it usually takes me forever, I fuss and fuss and move things around until finally I get the look I am looking for.

I put some putkapods( they are the little pods that look like little pumpkins, they are so cute, if you ever see any, you should get some, they are so cute and I save mine from year to year in a sealed bag.) in a lantern with a harvest candle.   I also used the putkapods in a big candle vase with my cream colored candle and then took artificial leaves (from Michaels for a 1.00) and lined the outside and tied them with jute twine (copied from Pottery Barn). :) I keep plugging away at my decorating, hopefully soon, I will be done! :)    
I will be linking up with Jen and her weekend wrapup party and Stephanie Lynn for her Sunday Showcase!

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap   up           party!UndertheTableandDreaming


Pin It

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I love the leaf tied to the candle look! And that pumpkin looks 100% better with the white paint! I love it!