Wednesday, May 11, 2011

wiww~

Happy Hump day; I am so glad, I'm ready for the weekend!!! Hope your week has been good, mine.....good, it's been sunny and WARM!!!

I am linking up with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy for another week of What I Wore Wednesday. If you haven't been there, you should check it out, lots of cute outfits, lots of ideas!

White tank and top: Old Navy
Orange cardigan(I think it's orange, kind of orange/ redish): Old Navy
Jeans: BKE
Flats: Target


Purple shirt: Old Navy- $7.00(whooo hoo, I love it, prob. my favorite!)
Skinny Jeans(yes, skinny jeans!, never thought I would wear skinnies-prob my fav): Old Navy
Grey Flips: Old Navy
Hair: up....it was 93 degrees today....lovin' it!


Grey tank: Old Navy
Black top: American Eagle
Boyfriend flares: American Eagle-really like these too, but they are low rise
Red sandals: Dansko-gift from my brother and sis in law


Yes, check out the red wedges, this is way not me. I probably would have just put on a pair of black flats or my running shoes.  My brother and sis in law bought me these last year and I didn't know what I would wear with them. BUT today, I am branching out....aren't you proud of me!!!

Take care....Jodi
Pin It

2 comments:

shadylanestyle said...

Jodi, You look great and I agree with the skinny jeans, I didn't think I would have any and they are now my favorite. Orange is my favorite color so I love that first cardi. You always look so cute!

Thanks for adding my blog to your blog list. I am EXTREMELY flattered!!!

Unknown said...

I love your outfits! You look great and pick out really good pieces to pair together. Sometimes I have trouble knowing what to wear with what!

Nancy