Tuesday, November 2, 2010

weekend recap~ a little late.....

Better late than never,....right?? The weekend was gone in a flash, but we managed to get in a little shopping....Hobby Lobby( I heart Hobby Lobby).  I could have spent hours in there, but with my hunny sitting in the truck in the parking lot,....we had to hurry a bit. :)  I ended up getting some Christmas fabric and some jingle bells ( projects to come). Sunday we raked leaves


Then we carved our pumpkins, it was kind of  a rush rush, but I thought they turned out okay. Beka designed the faces.

me looking intense at carving, this is not usually my job, but my hunny is out mowing the yard



This one looks like he has a snotty nose, I did clean him up. :)
I was going to take a picture of them lit up, but didn't get it done....The night went by so fast! I hope everyone had spooktacular Halloween! Now to get it all put away and ready for Thanksgiving! :)

Jodi
Pin It

1 comment:

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Carving pumpkins is a labor of love, I tell you. They came out nicely! Thanks for the comment about our laminates. That's a great validation to all our efforts :)