Tuesday, September 28, 2010

~getting my boo on~






I started on getting my fall and halloween stuff out, here is a small peek at what I got going on. My fall wreath, I got on on the front and one on the back door...I made them and love how they turned out. A small milk glass urn with buckeyes from our buckeye tree out back, (my Dad used to carry one years ago in his pocket for good luck) :)  My hutch is full of orange and white, it is all my Mom's Halloween decor; her birthday was on Halloween and so she had some really cool and old pieces; I got them after she passed away; sorry for the glare!
This guy was my Mom's also, he is probably atleast 40 years old! I remember when I was little I was always afraid of him, but now, I think he is the coolest!
This orange bowl was Mom's too, it too freaked me out a bit when I was little, but I love it now too; it's atleast 40 years old too!! I just love the "old"Halloween decor!!

I will be sure and post more pictures as I get them done. I am also working on more Halloween trick or treat bags and will be adding them to my Etsy shop, also I am working on some awesome pillows, I will be certain to show you!!!
Pin It

No comments: