Sunday, January 15, 2012

my new little helper and a new valentine pillow~

I have a new little helper in the house.....and I love it!

Well, as much as I wish this little helper could actually do more than what it does; like dishes and laundry, it does do a pretty good job at keeping my floors clean!

Meet my new little helper......my Hoover Windtunnel just for pets!

It works amazingly well! I have a dyson slim, but have never been happy with it other than it's nice and easy to use on the steps. But this little baby is amazing, it pulls more dirt and hair than my dyson ever did! I can't believe how much it gets out of the carpet which is surprising, we don't even wear our shoes on the carpet! It also has a super cool feature (atleast I think anyway)...you just push a lever on the side and it automatically winds up the cord inside.
You know who....checking out the new helper; not quite sure what to think of it!

This little post about the Hoover Windtunnel is purely my opinion, and not paid or reimbursed by Hoover, but if Hoover would like to contact me about the Windtunnel, Yay, that would be okay too! :)

I have also added a few new valentine pillows to the etsy shop.  I am working on a couple of other designs.


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend~they just always go by so fast!

Take care....Jodi






Pin It

3 comments:

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

I love your pillows...the fonts are beautiful!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Your pillows are all so pretty! And my little Jerry loves the vaccume! haha. He even knows when i'm going to get it out of the closet, I'll start picking up his toys ect. and he runs over and waits haha. Enjoy the new helper!! :)

Leslie said...

As an owner of three hairy dogs....NICE VACUME! Those pillows are beautiful.