Sunday, October 2, 2011

fall and goings on~

Yes, I am still here, I bet you thought I fell off the face of the earth! Nope, just alot going on and one little dog that requires alot of attention in the evening! :)



I have been checking in around on some of your blogs, you know I hate to miss anything! :)

We went to the Katy Perry concert.  That was fun and Beka LOVED it!!!!



Fall is coming,.....my favorite time of year.  Hunny and I went for a walk this morning; it was cool and crisp and the leaves were all over the walking trail, you can smell the dried leaves and they were beautiful with changing colors; and I LOVE it!  I have started to get some of my Halloween and Fall decor out today.  I am not getting it all out, I think I am simplifying this year. 






Uhmmmm....lets see what else?????  I took my pillows to a craft fair a month ago.  Here is one of my new pillows in the shop .

I just love the lace on this pillow!


Here are some early shots of the mud room that I have been working on forever!! Yes, FOREVER!




I promise to get back in the swing of things and will get you some recent pictures of the mud room.  I am working a photo wall and that is what is holding me up on letting you see the room. I know you have been waiting forever! :)

That's been about it in a nut shell! :)  I am hoping to get back in the swing of things with my bloging and crafting; I miss it terrible!

Little Bailey dog is growing so fast.  She can be a bugger, but she is such a sweetheart.  She has become my shadow and follows me everywhere. 

When you aren't looking,.....guess where she is!



Take care.....Jodi
Pin It

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I know what you mean about dogs taking up your time. I walk mine 6 miles every day or she would be unbearable. Your mud room progress is fabulous. The spiced pumpkin is my favorite candle scent. Lovely wreath. I agree simple is much easier.

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Everything is looking good...especially the mudroom. I've missed you but totally understand about your life. You can't get these years with your daughter back...they will go so fast. There will be plenty of time for projects and blogging when she gets older...it's a great way to battle empty nest syndrome! Your pooch is a sweetie.

Sam | Away She Went said...

Bailey is so big! And so cute!

I love the clay Boo tag! And I can’t wait to see the finished mud room!

Leslie said...

Everything is looking fantastic! I cut back some this year too.. Not enough though.. lol.
I am glad that all is well.
Happy Fall.