Saturday, July 23, 2011

where have you been~

I know, where have I been???? Busy, Busy is where I have been!

I got my house all cleaned up and ready for my company to come. It was a wonderful day, how can a day with good food and family not be a wonderful day; right???.

discussion at the big table

hanging out watching tv. little bailey dog a sleep on the floor register; keeping cool



my sweet little neice, pooped out; she had too much fun the night before at the lake!(ahh, the days!)

This is my nephew and his 2 kids from DC. Yes, my nephew who is 9 months older than me. :)hee hee he is always giving me a bad time about being his little auntie! :)

I love when my family is all together, we always have a good time and great food!

I am finishing up on the mudroom, adding a few things and touching some things up, it will be ready for reveal real soon, I know I have kept you in suspense for quite a while now.

I have been junking again....remember here and here.  Well the same ol' guy that had this junk had another couple of buildings and I got to go thru them. WOW, there is some awesome stuff, can't wait to show you what I got!!!!

The county fair is going on right now. We usually go to eat! :) The church has a food booth and of course it's good; I always have to have home made pie with ice cream! :)

Little Bailey dog is growing like crazy! I weighed her today.....25lbs! Beka is having a time with her, she likes to play rough with Beka and Beka has a hard time controlling her! But, Beka has taught her how to sit and is working on lie down, so she is proud about that.



Schools starts soon, where did our summer go???


I can't believe that my sweet girl is going to be a freshman in high school this year!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I am off to get some work done.

Take care!
Jodi



Pin It

1 comment:

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

I loved it when my kids were in high school...so busy and fun. Hope your daughter has a great year. Get to work on that mudroom so we can see it!