Wednesday, February 9, 2011

people meeting~

I have found another great place to search more blogs and find some great new friends!

Kristin and Jamie have a really cute blog with tons of things going on, hop on over and check it out!

Stay tuned, I will see if I can show you a sneek peek of progress on the kitchen!  So far, I love it and can't wait until it gets done, it is just taking me forever; between my daughter getting the flu and working, it is a slow progress!

Happy Wednesday.......only 2 more days till FRIDAY!!!!!

Jodi
Pin It

1 comment:

jessie said...

Hi Jodi,

I know exactly what you mean about about unfinished work....I am still trying to finish my laundry room...I cant wait till you put up pics of the completed job.. Thanks for my comment(it was so easy to make the necklace)!