Saturday, February 12, 2011

awards and a few things~

I was honored to be given a couple of awards last week, thank you so much!

I was awarded the




Amy has this super cute blog called Petal Picking Designs be sure and check her out, she has some really cute sewing projects!

The girl's  over at modernwivelyhood, what a cute blog that is too. They are two sisters with some really crafty ideas!

Then I received the

Wow, I am such a lucky girl! :)
humblehomemaking was kind enough to pass on the Versatile Blogger award to me! :) She has a wonderful blog, you should definately check her out! She lives in Germany!

So, I am supposed to list 7 things for each of these awards and pass it on to other bloggers.  Well I am going to break the rules and list 20 things and hope that you visit the blogs that have been kind enough to share the awards :  humblehomemaking , modernwivelyhood, and  petalpickingdesigns 

1. I am the youngest out of 5 children and the only girl. My Mom had me when she was 45, she didn't know that she was pregnant, but thought she had a "tumor"! Needless to say, she was thrilled she had a baby girl and not a tumor! :) Both my parents and 2 of my brothers have passed away.

2.  I married my hunny when I was 19 and that was 20 years ago. I love him more everyday, he is my best friend in the whole wide world! :) I don't have any girlfriends that I hang out with, so I am lucky that he listens to my "girl talk" all the time.

3. We only have one child, yes and that is all! I have heard over and over, "you can't have just one". Well, we are and we did.  She is fine as a only child, she likes being spoiled, but she is not rotten. :) I was very sick after I had her and my husband almost was a single parent; It scared him to death and he is done having children.

4. I am a lotion freak, I am always putting on lotion, but I hate smelly lotion, esp on my hands.

5. I love flannel sheets in the winter. I leave them on as long as I can.

6. I love reality T.V. I am always watching the Bachelor, Biggest Loser, sometime Survivor(Beka has dance class that night), I love them all!

7. I have a tatoo. My Mom was shocked when I got it.  It's a butterfly on my ankle.

8.  I love to shop by myself. Just love that quiet time I guess. 

9.  M & M's are my favorite; plain ones.

10.  I worry alot

11. I have a terrible time deciding about everthing! I can never make up my mind. Drives my husband nuts!  

12.  I procrastinate.  I am terrible I always wait till the last minute with Christmas cards, Christmas shopping, wrapping, oh,....just about everything.

13.  I am allergic to cats and dust, and seasonal airborne things.  Dust not good since I hate to dust! :)

14.  I love to craft. Arts and Crafts was always my favorite in school!

15.  I used to chew my nails when I was little ( I don't now), now I hate it when I see people do it.

16.  I wear hoop earrings almost everyday.

17.  I have to wear gloves when I do dishes, I hate the feel of gunky food yuck in my water!

18.  I love my house, I just wish I could pick it up and move it someplace warm.

19.  I love shoes

20.  I LOVE chocolate!!! and Pepsi too!  Have to have it, can't live without it!

There it is!

I hope you have a great weekend, the sun is out here......love it!

Jodi
Pin It

1 comment:

Humble Homemaker said...

I love your post and all the things you shared. :) It is so fun that you and I are both the youngest children with a big gap between us and the other siblings. I also love M&M's but only the plain ones... my Husband loves peanut ones and I think he buys them on purpose so that I won't steal any. ;). Have an awesome day! p.s. congrats on the Stylish Blogger Award!