Wednesday, April 3, 2013

wiww~

Now that it's warmer out
I got a few what I wore wednesday
pictures.  Not that I have
to wait till it's warmer,
but it's light out longer, so it's easier
to get some shots. :) 
I am linking up with
Lindsey over
at the Pleated Poppy
 
Sweatshirt: Hollister
Leggings: Gap Outlet
Shoes: Toms
OK....yes, my mirror is filthy, Oh, my goodness it is! :)

I have to tell you, with this outfit, I
completely was stepping out of my comfort zone
of jeans and tees!
I have been wanting to wear leggings for a long time,
and I am very self conscious of myself in
anything clinging to my body like leggings!
But, I have always adored Jodi over at Jod a La Mode,
she is always dressed so cute, and her name is awesome!
She wears leggings and looks
super cute, she's going
to be so proud of me! :)
 
 

See how yucky spring in Iowa looks!
 
Navy Tank: Old Navy
Striped Tee: Gap Outlet....super soft! LOVE
Cardi: Hollister
Skinny jeans: American eagle
Shoes: Toms....LOVE and live in when it's warm. :)
 
I wanted to mention again, I am
now on Facebook and instagram,
 you can find me at jodiannlor
So, ....if you wouldn't mind come
on over and "like" me. :)
I also have the etsy shop, and
I will be adding some new summer
pillows....going nautical! :)
 
Since starting facebook,
I received a custom order pillow for a sweet gal;
her favorite color is purple.
 
take care....
jodi
 
 


 
 
 
Pin It

3 comments:

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Cute outfits! Leggins are so comfy aren't they!?! :) Your custom pillow is cute, I just went and "liked" your facebook page! :) Have a great night! xo Holly

Ibukun said...

Cute outfits, Jodi! I love love love the pillow!

Kayla @ Home Coming said...

Great shoes!! I'd love for you to link up to My Style Monday. http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-style-monday_8.html