Sunday, December 16, 2012

christmas tour 2012~

I have finally gotten around to getting most
of my decorating done.
I am one of those that is running around sticking
a decoration here and there right up
before my family comes on Christmas Eve.
I always say to myself...quit it......
it's fine the way it is....no one even notices...but you!
But, I never listen to myself! :) 
Here is what I have done so far..... wink wink....so
come on in!

This is my mudroom, love my mudroom...this where everthing is dropped...
and hopefully coats are hung up and always lots of pillows! :)

This little table will get some tweeking before the end of the
week, I am sure! :)



we just recently....(well, not we...I ) painted the door
that goes out to the garage with chalkboard paint. I have the door
that goes to the basement in chalkboard paint, but Beka and her friends
love to decorate it, so I wanted one of my own. :)
I bought my boxwood wreath from decor steals ! Love
them and have bought several things from them...would recommend!

the kitchen, not much happening here. I used just a few things and
my little wreath with some left over red ticking material for the bow.



I kind of have a thing this year for pinecones.
They seem to be in
every room.

Lots of pillows around....of course!

The tree is new this year. It's from Balsam Hill.
My tree that we normally have used forever was ruined in
our yucky sewer backup in the basement.
It broke my heart to lose my Christmas tree, you see,
my Mom bought that for me for my 2nd Christmas
with my hunny; and my Mom is no longer with us, so it was
sad to have throw my tree away!



I decided to go simple this year with decorations. I did some
pinecones(told ya!) and birds, some glittery reindeer, and some
snowflakes. I finished it off with button garland.

Love this little birdy!


even some homemade pom poms are on
the tree





Hot chocolate bar on the buffet.






a candle burning especially around this time of year.
My sweet friend Holly,  she has this super cute blog and also
an etsy shop. She made this awesome candle. This one is
mistletoe; smells wonderful!!! Love it
so much I just ordered 3 more! :)
lighted garland on the hutch.







master bedroom...I think this pillow is probably my favorite
pillow of the season.

I hope you enjoyed the Christmas tour of
my home. I wish all of
you a Blessed and Very Merry Christmas!
I want to also I have been very
blessed this year with sales
from my etsy shop!
It has been wonderful and I Thank all
my customers from the bottom of my heart!
I look forward to a fabulous 2013; with new
ideas and new products!
ps.....sneek peek


jodi
Linking up with:









Pin It

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Great tour Jodi. Love all the details like the button garland (did you make it). Also love the chalkboard door, what a great idea. Have a wonderful time with your family this Christmas.

Sheri said...

Your home looks awesome - I LOVE the pillows :) I want them all. The Santa and the Red Heart are my favorites. Love them! Have a blessed week :)

Free Art Printables said...

Thank you for sharing your warm and welcoming holiday decor with us!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Oh my! I love all your decorations!! It all looks so good!! LOVE your hot chocolate bar!! That looks so fun! I'm so glad you love the candles! I will be shipping those others out to you! :) Thanks so much Jodi!
Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!
xo Holly

Robyn said...

Thanks for the tour. I think everything looks wonderful and I LOVE all the pine cones! They remind me of when I was a very little girl and I used to go to my great grandparents house and pick pine cones because they had a HUGE tree out front that would drop tons of them every year :)
Robyn

Cassie Bustamante said...

love the vintage santa mugs and hot cocoa area! and that sneak peek pillow is awesome!

thistlewoodfarm said...

What a wonderful tour! I love the thumbprint pillow! It's amazing! I love your attention to detail and the colors that you chose!

Have a blessed and wonderful day!
karianne

Robin Johnson said...

Your home holiday decorations look amazing. I love all the natural touches with the pinceones, wreaths and tiny trees. And your deer pillow are GORGEOUS! I love both of them.

Unknown said...

Oh, wow Jodi! I love all your Christmas decor! The black table and everything you have on it; the chalkboard door; the tree; the santa mugs; I love everything! You have just enough for it to look very bright and festive.

Have a happy new year!

Nancy