Thursday, May 10, 2012

what's been happening~

So, I haven't been around alot lately
it's been busy around here.

I am finally with the times....I have
retired my old cell phone; which was an
awesome flip phone, for an iphone 4s!



Let me tell you, I am in love....
I love this phone so much, where has
it been all my life?? :)

Miss Bailey dog turned 1 on the 5th!

I can't believe how much she
has grown. She is still
such a pup!

 we had pupcakes and ice cream; okay
well "WE" didn't she did....:)
Bailey love the pupcakes!! 


Our hot water heater decided
to quit on us last
Saturday! Yes, why do most
appliances, air conditioners, and furnaces
decide to die on the weekend?
We got it replaced and were
back in business in few days!

I decided on a whim
to repaint the mudroom!

I know...crazy me...you haven't
even gotten to see pictures of it
all finished yet.  Well, it's not completely finished
but I had to change the color. :)

it's called

I really like it and I hope to work on my
gallery wall and then I can share it! :)

So that's what's been going on with me...
how about you? :)

Take care!
Jodi




Pin It

5 comments:

Leslie said...

The gadget will consume you jodi. Lol. I decided to repaint the whole exterior of the house...somewhere inbetween lots of rain and working two jobs. I think I have lost my mind! : )
Happy Friday.

Unknown said...

you've been busy! I like your phone. I need (want) a new one so bad! Maybe in a few months.

Have a good weekend!

Nancy

xxyy said...

such an adorable dog! xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Glad you are keeping busy. A year ago I opted for an Android phone and have regretted it ever since. Very smart to get the iPhone. Enjoy!

Sam | Away She Went said...

I can't believe Bailey is 1! She's gotten so big! They grow so fast - I know Abby will be that big soon!