Sunday, November 20, 2011

weekend snippet~

Happy Sunday All! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

We have had a busy week, I had Thanksgiving today for my family and then on Thanksgiving day we go to hunny's parents home.  So, I have been busting my behind trying to get my house in order for Thanksgiving.

Saturday, we started the day out with freezing rain. I got to try out my new rain boots, love them, really need some liners in them I think! :)

Luckily with the freezing rain it didn't stick to the roads, only on the grass, trees and the grill on the patio. 


So, the day was spent snuggled in blankets where it was warm inside.....

baking pumpkin pies........

and apple pies.......

So that today, I could to use my Mom's dishes and spend an awesome day with my family and eat some delicious food!


Happy Sunday!
Jodi
Pin It

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Sounds like a great day. Your pies look wonderful:)

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

The pies look delicious and thank you for sharing your mom's china. I'm glad you had a day with your family. Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Oh, my...your apple pies look just like the ones my mother used to bake! You've been such a busy lady lately!

Have a great week, Jodi!

Nancy

Leslie said...

Hope that you had a dry and wonderful holiday! The pup looks super cozy!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!! Love the dog in the blanket how sweet! and the pies look yummy too! Thanks for your nice comments :) :) :)