Thursday, August 8, 2013

wiww~

I am late
to the party...
but I am here!
 
I am linking up
for her weekly
what I Wore Wednesday
posts.
 
It is great inspiration
for me, since
I am a jeans and tee
shirt girl.
 
So,....here
we go
 
I apologize, terribly unfocused picture and the blue toes!
neon pink shorts-Gap outlet
tank top-Gap outlet
sheer buttonup linen top-Gap outlet
gold sandals-Gap outlet
see a pattern??
I have had some great luck
shopping at the Gap outlet
lately, finding some really
cute stuff that I normally
wouldn't try and also some
really great bargains.
 
Jodi
pleated poppy
 
 

Pin It

4 comments:

Sheri said...

So cute! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xoxoxo

Dawn said...

Very cute, love the bright shade of pink with the sparkly
sandal. I have not done WIWW in probably a year, wish I had time, but it doesn't seem to fit into my schedule right now:(

Sam @ The Junk House said...

I love those shorts! Such a fun color!

Nancy Wiebel said...

Cute summer outfit, Jodi! Gap has some cute things. Glad you found some at their outlet.

Nancy