Wednesday, April 17, 2013

wiww and a new pillow~

Happy Wednesday!
 
 
I don't know about you, but I am
ready for some warm weather.
Here in the Midwest, we are
dealing with it all; snow,
sleet, rain, cold, and some sun.
We are forecasted to have
some snow tomorrow.
Did Mother Nature not get the memo...
Um...Hello...it's the middle
of April!!!
 
 
I have started to go out
with some girls on one
Friday night a month, we call
it "Mom's night out". I know
clever right?
Anyway...we go out for dinner to
a local restaurant, usually trying
not to go to the same one, but here,
in our little ol' town, we don't have
 a lot of choices, especially if we include McDonalds! LOL
Which we don't of course. :)
I haven't been able to go for a while, but
I did go this last time.
I got home and told Beka to pick me
out something.
 
Sparkle stripe tank: Old Navy
Purple cardi: Gap Outlet
Skinnys: American Eagle
Black Flats: Local boutique
Purple and black bead bracelet: groopdealz
 
I think she did a good job picking out my
outfit, don't you?
 
Also, I wanted to show you
I have listed a new pillow in the etsy shop
I actually had someone ask for a custom order
with this on it.  I loved it so much
I made another for the etsy shop.
I love the distressed or aged look to the cross.
 
Don't forget, I am on instagram: jodiannlor
and I am now on facebook
  
 pleated poppy
Have a great evening!
jodi
 
 
 

Pin It

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Yep, Beka did a great job you look darn cute. That's good that you have time out with the girls, everyone needs that. Your pillow is darling:)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

How fun to go out! I think she picked a very cute outfit for you! Oh I know I'm ready for warm weather and sunshine!! Hope you have a great rest of the week! xo Holly

Robin Johnson said...

I'm ready for warm weather too! Snow to deal with again today! yuck.

Your new pillow is adorable! I love, love, love it.

Nancy said...

Jodi, I think that's great you go out with other moms. My high school girlfriends get together once a month, too. I don't always make it either, but it sure is fun when I do.

Beka did a great job! You really look cute in that outfit.

I'm glad to hear you're on facebook. I'll look you up!

Nancy

Donna B said...

You look great! I've enjoyed looking at your blog. Check out SunShine PenPals and join the fun! We'd love to have you!
http://sunshinepenpals.blogspot.com