Wednesday, October 10, 2012

wiww and more of what's going on~

 
Happy Wednesday!
 
I am linking up with Lindsey for
the weekly What I Wore Wednesday!
pleated poppy
 
 
 
I only have one picture this week, and it was a
quick phone pic before I ran up
 and put on my comfy clothes! :)
 
lace tank: aeropostale
Gray cardigan: Gap outlet
Skinny jeans: American eagle
Toms
Glasses today. :)
 
I am keeping busy as usual, I love it though! :)
The weather has started to cool and it's getting dark so early.
When I come home from work, I find myself wanting to cozy
up and hybernate!
I am trying to get my decorations out and I have
started to buy some pumpkins!
I love pumpkins.....check out the green one and the pink one I got
the other day! :) LOVE!!!!
 
Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week.
 
smiley Bailey soaking in the sun! :)
 
Jodi
 
 
 
 
 

Pin It

5 comments:

Bobbie said...

Love the lace top and cardi....I saw you've been married for 21 years. That is impossible! You LOOK Like your 21!!!

Dawn said...

Your decorating is lovely. I have done nothing in my house yet. I have to get me a pair of Toms, think its the only shoe I don't own. LOL

Sam @ The Junk House said...

Love the fall decorations! I need to put mine out!

Awww! Look at that Bailey face!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Love all of your pumpkin and fall decor! Have a great day, take care! Hugs, Holly

Leslie said...

Cute outfit. I love the glasses! Your pumpkin decor and Bailey are just too cute. Have a great Thanksgiving.