Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July, patriotic decor & wiww~

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all had a great, relaxing day!

We took it easy today, I enjoyed very much having the day off.

We slept in, ate hot dogs, smores and ice cream; perfect
summer 4th of July day.
I have alot to cover today, guess that's what happens when you
you have been missing for while! :)
So, here is what I wore today.
I will be linking up with Lindsey
pleated poppy




top: Walmart, several years ago
shorts: old navy
patriotic flips: walmart
bailey dog....always in the picture


Patriotic pedicure from Beka!

I have been working on trying to get the mudroom
finished up. I added some
4th of July decor.

Felt wreath, I have used this baby for Christmas,
Valentines Day and 4th of July.





Hand painted Pottery Barn Inspired Flag Pillow. I just love it, I made
it last year.




shabby creek cottage
52 Mantels
One Artsy Mama


Pin It

7 comments:

❀❀❀Ðαωᾔ❀❀❀ said...

Love the mud room decor, it is just perfectly put together. Tell Beka I want toes like that, so cute as well as your 4th outfit. Darling:)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Aw Bailey dog :) Love all your decor!! Love that table with the old scale and Dr. Pepper box. Your mudroom looks wonderful, it really turned out so great!!! :) Happy 4th!
xx Holly

Nicky said...

I am so jealous of your mud room! I love, love, love it!

And that wreath... DIE.

Stay cool and have a great weekend! ;-)

Nicky

Jodi said...

You look so skinny in that first pic - I'm a bit jealous!! Love your holiday decor - you are talented, my friend.

Robyn said...

The mud room looks great..I love your t shirt and the toes!!.We didn't do much this 4th either.. Just too hot outside..SO we stayed in, slept, watched TV I cooked cheesedogs, onion rings and baked beans.. Was a nice relaxing day :)
Robyn

Laura Rafferty said...

That outfit is sooooo cute! I love it! :)

Pink Chai Raj said...

What a fun fourth of July outfit...that tank is perfect for the holiday!

Raj
Pink Chai Style