Wednesday, May 9, 2012

wiww~

I am back with a What I Wore Wednesday!

I am linking up Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy.

Well, I only have one outfit this week. 
Beka and I had a wedding to go to on Saturday.


Top: old navy
scarf: target
skirt: oldnavy
shoes: oldnavy


Beka:
Dress: Target
glitter flips: Target

I really am trying to step out of my comfort zone. 

You see, I work in an office for
a drywall construction company.
So,...I don't own a whole lot of skirts and
dresses, nor do I wear alot of them either;
jeans and tees are my go to outfits! 


I always love the style of my friend Jodi (I just love her name!)
she is always a great inspiration for me; so I hope she is proud! :)

I hope to continue to aquire more skirts and dresses
to my wardrobe.  I am not sure if I will
wear them to work...I am sure the guys
at work will think what
got into me and why am I so dressed up! ;)

So, that's my big skirt adventure! How did I do?

Happy Wednesday! jodi
pleated poppy









Pin It

2 comments:

Allie~The Inspired Momma said...

Very cute! I love that skirt. I know how it feels stepping out of your comfort zone, but you did it so well. :-)

Jodi said...

Aggghh I love this! Sooo proud :) I have been wanting that exact skirt... you are inspiring ME to just go out and get it! The whole outfit is cute - great color combo.
(from your friend with the awesome name ;)